Semi Senior Accountant - Reduce Audit Workload - Prestigious Boutique Firm
Are you currently working in an Audit and Accounts role, and looking to move away from the Audit side of things? A Prestigious Boutique Firm based in London’s West End are looking to add a Semi Senior to their team, and if reducing your Audit workload would be of interest, then they could be the perfect firm to offer that to you.
The role will be in the Accounts and Audit team, and so you will still have the chance to utilise your Audit expertise, however the primary function of the role will be focused more on the Accounts and Tax Preparation duties. The firm are also placing a heavy emphasis on the development and progression of this role, with full study support on offer, and a Senior position waiting for when you do qualify.
- Preparation of final Statutory Accounts
- Corporation and Personal Tax Returns
- Bookkeeping analysis
- Credit analysis
- Assistance on company Audits
- Support the Managers in preparing more complex Accounts jobs and Audit assignments
- Any other relevant duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- An ambitious individual, keen to develop into a more Senior position in the near future
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA or Equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounts and Audit
- A working knowledge of Personal and Corporation Tax
- Prior experience working within a busy practice environment
- Knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero software packages will be beneficial
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.