Temp to Perm Income and Billings Analyst
Kenneth Brian Associates are working with yet another expanding organisation in South West London. On this occassion we are looking to hire an Income and Billings Analyst for what will be a key role within their business.
**Please note - you will need to be either immediately available or available on very short notice, otherwise you will not be considered**
Acting as the main contact for the Divisional Finance Managers, you will support both the Sales Ledger Manager and the Credit Controller by handling and resolving all queries raised.
* To assist in the management of the Credit Controller to help maximise cash collection by having regular meetings to discuss monthly targets.
* To process all recurring and special billings for the organisation, ensuring that all invoice requests are checked and input onto the Finance system
* Ensuring all data/information is entered, modified, maintained and presented accurately and efficiently.
* Ensure that under/ overbilling is calculated accurately and appropriate approval is sought for adjustments, including raising credits.
* Work with the Divisional Finance Mangers to resolve all queries that have been raised by the credit controller, escalating appropriately where necessary.
* Work with the credit controller to follow up non payment of key accounts.
* Review all billings received against the Divisional Income Models as part of the monthly accounts preparation.
* Investigate all significant (amount/%) variances and the processing of any accrual and deferred income adjustments, where necessary.
* Providing the Sales Ledger Manager with the justification for all income accrual or deferred amounts from the Income Models.
* Follow up on accruals and deferral income with the Divisional Offices.
* Perform monthly reconciliations on various balance sheet codes as indication by the Sales Ledger Manager.
* To organise and attend quarterly meetings with the Sales Ledger Manager and Divisional Finance Manager.
* Perform other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.