Office Business Development Manager - London
Office Business Development Manager
£30,000 to £45,000, OTE £65,000
My client is looking for an Office BDM to join their existing team who are based in Central London. Their core relationships are with Intermediaries and Wealth Managers, with emphasis to put their client’s needs at the forefront of what they do.
There is a genuine team spirit within the business and will be expected to work closely with the field based BDM’s to deliver new business, but all generate business from new and existing business contacts too.
- Drive the generation of new business from existing advisers, whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- Grow the panel of intermediaries using networking skills in order to gain referrals
- Arrange client meetings for the field based BDM’s
- Proactively follow up on leads
- Maintain up-to-date records on the CRM system
We are keen to hear from applicants who:
- Demonstrate motivation and drive to succeed
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Seek to constantly improve market knowledge
- Seek to maintain and update continual professional development
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of the company’s product offering
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Have strong IT and communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and presentational skills
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.