Assessor - Management
We are looking for a Management and Team Leading Assessor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Location: London (within M25) mainly South London but must be happy to travel within all areas of London
Salary: Basic between £20-25 depending on experience and £5000pa London weighting (must live within M25 to qualify)
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Level 3 - 5 Qualification in Management/Team Leading or equivalent
- Occupational experience within Management/leadership
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Experience in teaching and delivering Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
You Will Receive:
- Great Basic (depending on experience)
- 45 Pence Mileage
- Broadband Allowance
IF YOU FEEL YOU MATCH THE CRITERIA ABOVE PLEASE APPLY.