Corporate Finance Senior with Audit Background - Excellent firm
Reputable Top 20 Accountancy firm has an enviable opportunity for a strong candidate to join their Corporate Finance Team.
The firm is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a number of national and international offices. It is also part of an extensive International network. The firm has also been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for every consecutive year since 2004.
The Corporate Finance Team is looking for a bright and able ACA-Qualified Senior. The ideal candidate will have some experience in transaction support type assignments as well as having experience in valuation and lead advisory assignments, though this is not essential .
Working within the Corporate Finance team in the firm's newly refurbished offices in London, you will be part of a small friendly team and will support the partnership team across the firm (mainly in London but also in the regional offices), managing assignments and staff.
The role will include involvement in, and management of, a range of transactions including acquisitions, disposals, AIM and Main Market admissions, bank lending/refinancing, valuations and business planning. There will be opportunities to become involved with clients at a senior level and have a close working relationship with the Partners of the firm.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
- In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
Education and experience
Applicants will have been successful in the education system to 2.1 degree level. Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector. Good pass rates in the professional exams (ACA) would also be expected.
- Salary review annually in October.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme:
- Life assurance cover of three times salary.
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit Sharing Plan
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the Reward Centre flexible benefits programme, which include; health screening/GP support, childcare vouchers, critical illness cover, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.