Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: East London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus £20,000 OTE (uncapped) and excellent benefits
About The Software Company
Our SAAS client is a well established software firm based in London. As a Business Development Manager you will be working for a modern, cutting edge technology business that puts employees at the forefront of their business model. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed their product offering and client base and are now seeking a Business Development Manager to further their sales and business development within the HR software arena, working with proven software products and a market-leading end-to-end process.
About The Business Development Manager Role
Within the Business Development Manager position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical sales and marketing servicing skills in an established software environment with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge, with proven payroll software products, working within a buergeoning payroll sector that is constantly growing and evolving.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
* Develop prospective clients in order to qualify them for the wider software sales team
* Source and proactively engage with prospective senior HR professionals for your own personal sales targets
* Evolving small business into larger B2B sales leads for the business
* Maintain a detailed database of prospects contacting said SAAS prospects in order to consult with them on how the sales team can help meet their needs, whilst reporting on your B2B sales pipeline
* Meet with and develop relationships with strategically sourced qualified prospects
If you are currently in a sales consultantancy role with a software background or are currently working as a Business Development Consultant this is the ideal next step in your sales and marketing career with a global digital software leader.
Desireable Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
* Over two years year's experience in software sales/ complex technical sales
* Bachelors Degree (advantageous but not essential)
* Professional communication skills
* Adaptable with an enthusiasm for inter-personal relations
* Keen analytical skills a must
* A familiarity with top digital platforms and a passion for software/ marketing products
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 with a £20,000 on top OTE.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role send your CV with any queries to