1st Line Network Support Engineer
Job Title: 1st Line Network Support Engineer
Are you an experience 1st Line support Technician with a Cisco or Juniper accreditation to at least CCNA or JNCIA level? Are you looking to join a fast-growing, international organisation, where you will gain valuable technical experience combined with unrivalled exposure to UK and international companies?
Ensure customers are provided with excellent technical support for all active services;
Manage 1st Line Cases relating to faults to meet the SLA commitments.
- To monitor and repair network faults and provide support and other network services;
- Manage Case queues for Faults, Data-Centre Access and Information Requests;
- To answer calls logging or updating Cases as appropriate;
- Cisco or Juniper accreditation to at least CCNA or JNCIA level
- Ideally a background, additional qualification or experience in Telecommunication and/or a Networking environment;
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of networking topologies and routing protocol;
- Good organisational skills;
- Process and Teamwork oriented approach with both internal and external customers
ACS are recruiting for a Network Support Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Network Support Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Network Support Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Network Support Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Network Support Engineer role you desire.