2nd Line Support Engineer - London - £28,000 Ben's
2nd Line Support Engineer - London - £28,000 + Benefits
A successful 2nd Line Engineer is required on a Permanent basis for a highly respectable IT Solutions Company based in the City of London. The company is regarded as one of the best up and coming Managed Service Providers within the United Kingdom at the moment.
You will be working directly with the Support Team Leader and providing 2nd Line support across the company's client base. The role will encompass both Helpdesk and Onsite support, however the majority of the work will be based onsite so a large proportion of the work will be supporting the client's end user staff and senior stakeholders.
2nd Line Support Engineer responsibilities:-
- Support all end users and senior members of staff via phone, email and remote connectivity.
- Help solve complex support issues on both hardware and software.
- Document all procedures as implemented for all clients and customers.
- You must be able to work for the offices in the City of London but be based on client site when required - these clients will be located in London and the surrounding area.
You must have strong experience in the following technologies:-
- VMware, VSphere, Hyper V
- Microsoft OS versions - (2008, 2012, Windows 7,8 and Windows 10)
- Exchange and O365
- Network solutions such as LAN, WAN
- Firewalls, Routers, Wifi Solutions, Switches and Cabling
This is an amazing opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work for a company who is well respected in the Managed Services space. They will provide you with both personal growth and career opportunities so if you believe, you have the correct skills and experience to be successful in this role then please apply as soon as possible.