Payroll Manager - Finance
Are you a Payroll Manager who has completed or currently studying towards CIPP foundation Degree in Payroll management?
Time Appointments are currently recruiting for a Bury St Edmunds based Payroll Manager within a well-established company. This would be the ideal role for a hardworking Payroll Manager looking to take on a new challenge.
This vacancy is a perfect opportunity for an individual with a proven background of managing staff within a busy Payroll team. Must be keen to be involved in the end to end process of payroll
Duties may include dependant on experience:
- Supervision of the team in relation to resolving call and email queries within agreed timescales and provide answers to basic and advanced queries
- Analysis of queries and preparation of recommendations - including seeking feedback to make changes to SLAs and team to ensure that the customer needs are being met
- Engagement with customers where additional information or intervention is needed
- To contribute to specific project work as required and specifically in connection with future proofing the function
- Reviewing outputs from the team and making proposals for improvements and then applying these and checking to see that the right outcomes are achieved
The role offers an exciting opportunity within a highly regarded team.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.