Working within the Digital and Technology space, we are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join us as a Researcher, providing essential support to the Head of the Technology and Consulting and the respective consultants who are assigned to fill business critical positions within a diverse range of clients.
This position requires the ability to understand complex business models and tricky remits, the initiative to identify and profile valuable information and have exceptional interpersonal skills to comfortably liaise at high levels.
We pride ourselves on the high quality of work we provide our clients. Our fun and informal culture internally gives our employees the creative freedom to work in a way that suits them. We like to hire smart and driven individuals who can drive our business forward, not just support it.
Over the past few years, we have opened up new offices as a result of our excellent work. The industry we work in is forever changing so Research is absolutely critical for us, therefore you will be an essential part of the team.
We are looking for someone to:
- Learn about the areas in which we work in order to gain a strong understanding to base research upon
- Work alongside the consultants in developing competitive intelligence
- Indentify strong candidates and profile them accordingly
- Company structure profiling and market mapping
- Provide intel and insight on key players in our market, building up a solid analysis of their strengths and weaknesses, direct competitors, expansion and reduction plans
We are looking for:
- Graduate from a leading university (preferable but not essential)
- Experience (internship or otherwise) at a financial institution, recruitment agency, sales environment, or other high pressured environment (preferable but not essential)
- An ability to work with senior professionals either via telephone or in person
- Ability to use resources such as websites, forums, blogs and databases to extract data
- Proactive team player
- Driven and ambitious to develop your career
How we help
Our offices are relaxed with a friendly environment. We have foosball, darts and table tennis for you to test your sportsmanship throughout the day, a beer fridge on a Friday with dress down and an early finish before we head out together, and plenty of social evenings!
We also offer a highly competitive commission structure and bonus schemes to help you achieve your monetary goals.
To apply, please send across your CV to our Internal Recruitment Manager, Alisha Hobbs, or call for more information.