MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS FUNDRAISING OFFICER
Do you have first class written skills and the ability to contribute to direct e-communications?
Have you got fundraising and digital marketing experience with solid CRM knowledge?
This could be the next step for you!
Science lobbying and representative body which offers Private Health and Life Insurance, is looking for proactive team player, looking to use their Digital Marketing and Communications skills in involved career step.
- Be a key player in a team of 3
- Coordinate content for social media and newsletters
- Update the website and contribute to the content for direct fundraising e-communications
- Develop new ideas for fundraising and supporting the development of the donor database
- Develop and deliver marketing plans, using the CRM system to extract data and use analytical tools
This a great varied, responsible role and you will also benefit from team input.
Email your CV to be considered and for a prompt interview!