Marketing Manager Permanent Part time - 3 days PW
A new role has been created to join a leading London based (with three International offices) Financial Technology provider as their new head of marketing. This is a very broad marketing role, which will also include all aspects of 3rd party / agency management.
Reporting into the CFO and founder of the firm the Marketing Manager will have end to end responsibility for new campaign development / management as well as a brand re-fresh in 2018 (will include a web re-brand). Other key duties will include:
- Management of quarterly events and conferences
- Content generation, editorial and copywriting
- Liaison with journalists, trade and national press
- Campaign development and management
- Development of a 3 year marketing plan
- Social media and web development (in conjunction with appointed digital agency)
Prior exposure to the Financial Technology sector is highly desirable as is the interest in working in a permanent, part time marketing role (2.5 days to 3 days per week). The role comes with all of the perks of a full time member of staff including pension, annual bonus, pro rata annual leave, private healthcare + other fringe benefits.
This is a high calibre Marketing Manager opportunity for a skilled B2B marketer looking for a permanent, part time London based role