UX/UI Designer (digital agency)
User interface design is a key ingredient in our mission to build a world-class product that our users love to use. Your objective is to help us design beautiful and engaging user interfaces that make our products attractive and easy to use.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right skillset and personality to join a fast-paced start-up environment from its early days and take significant responsibility from day one.
- Collaborate with the team and potential customers to develop user stories and specifications to help product conceptualization
- Turn low-res wireframes and broad conceptual ideas into high-res mock-ups that communicate how the finished product should look and behave
- Design interactive front-end features and communicate to the front-end development team constantly to help produce working prototypes in a timely manner
- Design eye-catching icons, typography and graphics to pixel perfection
- Incorporate the brand identity and aesthetic in printed and digital media consistently and efficiently
- Create clear infographics and visualisations to explain complex processes and concepts
- Demonstrable experience in designing user interfaces and graphics for web and mobile apps
- Knowledge in UX best-practices and standards for web and mobile applications
- Strong creative vision and an instinctive sense of how to layout data and information
- Obsession for pixel-perfect graphical design and rich internet applications.
- Passion for state-of-the-art in data/information visualisation and dashboard design
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Ability to comfortably and articulately communicate concepts, ideas and decisions
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Sketch
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 and the possibilities they create for developing rich user interfaces
- Although not required, some experience in front-end programming would be beneficial
- Undergraduate or a masters degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction or related field