Registered Manager Domiciliary Care
You will efficiently manage the day to day running of the business. Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality homecare to Clients.
Manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff is clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
* Undertake training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice and changes in company policy. Apply this knowledge to day to day management and delivery of care
* Understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field. Act as lead for infection prevention and control
* Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business
* Implement quality management and improvement systems. Effectively manage complaints and incidents. Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements
* Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service
* Provide a good service to Clients Promote the rights of each Client and keep their wishes at the centre of their care and support.
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Excellent time- keeper and Professional, smart appearance, Reliable
- Strong business development background
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.