Sage Line 50 Accountant
CMC Consulting are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with strong experience in Sage Line 50 to join a thriving business on an initial 6 month contract. This is a brand new role reporting to the Finance Director who is looking for someone with a strong academic background.
The role’s main purpose is to provide effective finance partnering to the growing team, and to develop existing and new processes to support business growth.
- Processing credit card expense claims for the production team
- Raising invoices to contract for production spend
- Reviewing processes within Sage and making improvements where appropriate
- Reviewing the Sage General Ledger and making suggestions for restructure to be implemented
- Assisting with the client agency payment process
- Reconciliation of production bank accounts
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecast process
- Preparing materials for monthly spend reviews with production team
- You must have strong Sage Line 50 experience
- Be qualified with ACA professional accountancy qualification or similar
- You must have a strong academic background
- Experience working within the media sector would be an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbally)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.