Senior Chef De Partie European Michelin Restaurant £26k
Senior Chef De Partie | European Michelin Restaurant | £26k
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Chef De Partie to join a dedicated team that uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients to serve Modern European cuisine in a Michelin restaurant.
- 7-8 shifts- 2 days off/week, CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Salary: £26,000
- Simple but refined French/Mediterranean-style dishes, all made for sharing.
- Small but very well organised brigade- opportunity to make a great impact!
- Creative input allowed and encouraged!
- Use of fresh, seasonal and wherever possible local produce
- Work and learn under a famous and highly-respected chef with an outstanding culinary background!
- Casual presentation but Michelin-quality preparation
- Contemporary, warm and inviting 90 cover restaurant
- The Head Chef is a firm believer of making the kitchen into a family, with lunch and dinner together in the staff room
- Accessible location in central London
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Must be passionate about creating high quality dishes
- Good background with hygiene, health and safety
- Creatively minded- must be flexible to work in all sections
- Must work well as part of a small yet efficient team
If you feel that you have what it takes for this Senior Chef De Partie role in the hospitality and catering industry located in London, please send your CV!
Please visit The Change Group website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/ Senior Chef De Partie | European Michelin Restaurant | £26k in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Senior Chef De Partie | European Michelin Restaurant | £26k | London