Head of Marketing, Communications and PR Maternity Cover
Our client a museum based in north west London is looking for an experienced and creative marketer to be Head of Marketing, Communications & PR to start as soon as possible for a maternity cover. The museum attracts visitors of all ages, backgrounds and faiths through critically - acclaimed exhibitions and award-winning learning programmes.
The role will involve developing strategy to implementing communication campaigns as well as leading the Marketing, Communications and PR team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and evaluate a marketing and PR strategy for the museum that reaches target audiences and achieves commercial objectives
- Plan, manage and implement multi-channel marketing and PR campaigns for the museum's public offer including exhibitions, events, shop, café and commercial hire.
- Oversee all marketing activity at the museum including onsite, outdoor, print, digital, social, CRM and e-marketing, promotions and partnerships.
- Develop, manage and implement PR campaigns, in collaboration with PR agencies, for major exhibitions and events.
- Manage the museum's website, including updating content and overseeing design and functionality improvements.
- Oversee the work of the Public Programmes Manager in developing and delivering the public programmes.
- Represent the museum externally, networking within the museum, gallery and visitor attraction sector.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on marketing and communications campaigns, and oversee the evaluation of the museum's programme of public events.
- Represent marketing and public programmes as a member of the museum's Senior Management Team.
- Effectively manage the marketing and public programming budget.
Skills required will include:
- A minimum of 7 years Marketing and Communication experience, preferably in an arts or cultural organisation.
- Planning marketing strategy and managing highly creative, multi-media communication campaigns.
- Brand development and management.
- Planning, managing and tracking social media campaigns.
- Commissioning and analysing market research programmes.
- Networking and maintaining commercial relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Brilliant project management skills, including attention to detail and keeping to tight deadlines, with a proven ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Honed analytical skills - ensuring marketing strategy and campaign recommendations are supported by data and previous results.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.