Customer Service Manager
Toyota are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join our team at our Edgware dealership. As a Customer Service Manager, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, you will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Your main role is to keep CRS scores at a high level while always looking for ways to improve, you will be in charge of all the CRS scores for the front of house team. Alongside that you will also be helping train and coach our Service Advisor’s on their customer service, you will also look after all complaints for Toyota.
What we need.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are dealt within a speedy and efficient manner.
- Personally handle all retail customer concerns.
- Ensure all Service customers are looked after whilst waiting,
- Ensure there are no delays and all customers are kept informed.
- Manage all hosts ensuring customer service levels maintain high.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Communicate possible improvements to the Service Manager.
- Act on behalf of the Service Manager as and when required.
- Oversee a team of Service Advisors ensuring all CRS objectives are achieved.
- Coaching and mentoring the team.
Comply with Jemca process and standards
- Ensure paperwork is compliant in accordance with Toyota guidelines.
- Manage all complaints for Toyota, making sure we are it the zone average.
- To grow and maintain CCS and maximise profit potential.
- Maintain sales ledgers and logging for courtesy vehicles.
- Obtain authorisations via appropriate systems.
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure delivery on your extended warranty and service plan sales.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service and upsell targets.
- Relevant experience in an automotive environment.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver excellent service at all times.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Have excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Have experience developing employees customer service skills.
About our business...
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.