Head of Product Digital
Head of Digital Products
£85,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
Global online/ digital client is looking for a Head of Product :
For this role you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining the digital product strategy and customer experience that drives the business forward commercially.
This includes the creation of a product roadmap in line with an investment in Digital.
As the Head of Products, you'll be working with people across the company, including commercial, operations, process, finance, marketing, and the leadership team to ensure all stakeholders engage at the front end of the digital specification and direction.
This engagement includes translation of complex customer journeys, propositions and capability into credible digital products.
The role will have responsibility for managing the existing product portfolio as part of the agile delivery methodology. Ensuring that tactical adjustments are made and managed to coincide with the longer term strategy and delivery of value. In particular ensure that product features and online development supports the achievement of the business targets, and respond to the requirements to improve the overall customer experience.
The role will support the identification and execution of key product initiatives growing online experience.
- Responsible for Customer Experience and Digital Products across the business
- Develop and deliver the global Product Strategy in alignment with the business objectives
- Responsible for the looks and feel (UI) and user experience (UX) of all our digital products
- Gather user research, data analytics, competitor analysis and customer feedback to identify part of the digital experience that needs to be redesigned
- Define and implement a fully integrated journey across our websites and apps
- Lead the choice and execution of products and projects done in collaboration with external agencies
- Experience in Digital
- Currently leading the Digital Product and Digital Experience teams for an organisation operating in the following sectors: Content, Retail, F&B, hotels, entertainment, Gambling
- Great fit when it comes to design and brand position