We are looking for an experienced Concierge to be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Concierge desk of a luxury development in Central London.
You will ensure a positive first impression and provide superior levels of customer service that meets the development & its resident's needs and expectations.
You will ensure the development is a well-managed, safe, clean and secure environment in which to live and work.
- To perform your duties and provide concierge services, in the prescribed manner, as instructed by the Property Manager
- To inspect, on a daily basis, all internal areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Property Manager
- To liaise with the estate security team on all security matters
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents. To supervise any keys which may be held.
- To ensure deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages. To enter all relevant comments/details in the concierge log
Health and Safety
- To ensure that all incidents or accidents are logged accordingly
- To ensure CCTV cameras are monitored (where possible) and images saved as necessary
- To undertake cleaning as required. It should be noted that there will be a cleaning contract however top up additional cleaning will be required
Repairs and Maintenance
- To change all defective light bulbs where appropriate
- To ensure the refuse areas are checked on a daily basis and kept clean
- To rotate the bins are required
- To monitor contractors working within the common areas, ensuring they log in /out and take appropriate action to notify residents and protect the communal areas
We are looking for a friendly face for residents and guests and someone with experience of dealing with the general public in a sensitive manner. You will be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, and enjoy forming positive relationships with and between residents and our client.
You will also have
- Experience of working in a high end customer service establishment for more than 3 years
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance systems
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation
Working Hours: 4on 4off 1900-0700
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity, please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*