1-2-1 Executive Assistant - Real Estate
1-2-1 Executive Assistant
A prestigious law firm headquarted in London with offices wordwide are looking for an Executive Assistant - Real Estate to work 1-2-1 with the Head of Division. Other Key relationships would be with the Head of Real Estate, Head of Construction and Head of Property Litigation.
Executive Assistants responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the drafting and production of regular Divisional update on behalf of the Head of Division.
- Working closely with the Head of Sectors to provide support where necessary Coordination of annual Sector budgeting process including sub-sector business plans.
- Coordination of the annual Divisional budget and salary review process
- Assist with preparation of papers for succession planning and annual promotion process working closing with HR and Finance
- Development, population and maintenance of Divisional intranet page liaising and coordinating with HoG secretaries re Group level information.
Executive Assistant will need the following:
- Previous EA experience.
- Be able to understand the business and the dynamics of the division.
- Some financial and commercial understanding.
- Demonstrate strength of character
If you are interested in this role and think you have the relevant experience apply now or send your CV through to
Executive Assistant - Real Estate