LENDING OFFICER (CANTONESE) - INTERNATIONAL BANKING
£40K + BENS + BONUS
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in the Central London for an experienced Relationship Manager / Lending Officer to join their Business Development Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of SME customers, building long lasting relationships and managing the overall credit risks. To be considered for this role, candidates must be educated to a degree level or equivalent and be able to speak Cantonese fluently.
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure the 'know your customer’ compliance requirement is met
- Prepare credit facility proposals
- Develop new business opportunities and contacts
- Submit customer’s credit facility proposal in a timely manner an ensure the facility drawdown process is coordinated with all concerned parties
- Establish good relationships with other intermediaries e.g. brokers, solicitors, accountants, valuers etc
- Prepare credit reviews on a regular basis
- Supervision of Officers and Clerks
The successful candidate will have minimum 3 years banking Commercial / Business banking experience. Candidates who are CeMap certified will be at distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.