Field Sales Representative
KIMO Instruments is a leading supplier of high quality calibrated air parameter measuring instruments to the HVAC, Cleanroom and Commissioning sectors.
KIMO has been successfully represented in the UK for the last 7 years and we have new vacancies to continue to grow our market share in and around London and the north of England.
Our head office is Edenbridge, Kent. The role is home based but 80% of your time will be spent out meeting existing and identifying and approaching new customers. This is an exciting sales opportunity and not an account management role. You must therefore have experience of field sales and building a new network of contacts in a territory. Knowledge of instrumentation or the above sectors would be desirable although full product training will be given. Experience and a track record in industrial field sales is essential.
You need to be an ambitious self starter with initiative and drive. You must have previous experience in field sales.
Position available immediately in London area.
- Basic salary £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance £300 per month plus HMRC mileage rates
- Uncapped Quarterly Commission - realistically £10k - £18k per year
- Pension dependent upon service
- Paid Holiday 22 - 30 days per year dependent upon service