Kitchen Manager Opportunity London
Kitchen Manager Opportunity London!
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join the largest pub company in the kingdom and create unforgeable memories with your team.
Protector of your realm, gatekeeper of the banquet, it is your aspiration to work in harmony with the bridged to deliver food fit for a king.
In search of greatness? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join our team; we assure you this will be time well spent.
As the heart and soul of the business you will be the leader of the kitchen team, who will deliver an ever evolving menu, with the Greene King family there to support you every step of the way.
Mr Green and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you!
It's all about you…
From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Kitchen Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back of house and front of house teams.
- Passion to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
We value you…
Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses