Technical Administrator - Wrexham
Experienced administrator required to support the technical team for this well established and expanding Distribution Company based on the outskirts of Wrexham. This presents a first class opportunity to work for a leader in the field with a reputation which is second to none ! Great working environment with excellent company perks !
You will be
- Answering calls from customers responding to technical faults on engineering products
- Inputting job information onto the database and printing out job cards for engineers
- Supporting Project Managers with all administrative tasks
- Working as part of a small team in a busy environment
The right person
- Will ideally have worked with engineering / techncial products
- Must have strong IT and admin skills
- Will have a good degree of customer service skills
- Should be able to work in a busy and pressured environment
- CAD experience would be handy !
In return you can expect a salary of up to £20,000 pa depending on experience working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with an early finish on a Friday plus a range of benefits including staff incentives, holidays increasing with service, private healthcare, free parking and pension.