Credit Controller - Media
Working for an internationally renowned and well loved Media organisation, this role has materialised due to continued growth within the business.
A household name, this media business continues to expand its offering within the UK and on an international basis.
Reporting into the European Finance Manager you will have full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable ledger from billing/invoicing through to ensuring the monies are received in a timely manner.
The role requires an experienced credit controller who is industrious and has the ability to produce timely, useful information for key stakeholders. Working closely with the commercial teams, you will need to have exceptional customer management skills, and be able to interact with various departments to ensure monies are received whilst accounts/clients are receiving the best possible service.
Ideally looking for an immediate start!!
- Responsible for weekly/monthly billing and credit notes;
- Manage collections, including weekly forecasts to the Finance Manager;
- Manage the end to end process of invoice discounting facility including reconciliation of the Accounts Receivable and allocation of cash receipts;
- Work closely with the sales team and Accounts Managers to resolve invoice rate errors and queries;
- Maintain and reconcile the Sales Ledger;
- Communicate and resolve any invoice queries;
- Review & approve credit applications;
- Month end reconciliations;
- Provide sales ledger reports and any analytics to support management reports;
- Prepare the monthly client statements.
- Previous Credit Control & Sales Ledger experience, ideally gained within a media organisation, Minimum of 3 years;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial;
- Experience of invoice discounting facility is essential;
- Commercially astute, excellent attention to detail and ability to work under own initiative;
- Adaptable, team player who is self motivated and flexible in your approach.