Inbound Sales Agent
Basic £18,000 - £24,000 per annum plus uncapped commission (OTE £80K)
As a fast-growing company, XLN’s culture is as fun as it is as intense. We have regular trips abroad for the top sales performers as well as quarterly sales incentives which include major sporting events. You’ll get a health cash plan, childcare vouchers and 28 days paid holidays and bonus holidays.
As a Sales Acquisition Advisor you will find the best solution for payment processes suitable to the customers needs. This will be executed with a service to sales approach, going through the sales process in every customer contact and delivering outstanding customer experience.
We will provide training and support to develop and maintain your skills, in return we’re looking for hungry, energetic and driven candidates to join our fantastic sales team who have a 'winning’ mentality.
- Consulting with business owners who are interested in setting up, or changing providers for their payment processes
- Signing up small and medium business owners to our contracts
- Receiving incoming calls from potential customers and turning an enquiry in to a deal
- Maximising your conversion of leads and negotiating deals with the customer
- Managing your own pipeline to achieve and surpass monthly targets
- Managing your own pipeline and surpass monthly KPIs and productivity targets
- Deliver excellent customer service in every call
- Following up from point of sales until the customer is up and running
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A 'can do’ attitude with an energetic, enthusiastic personality
- Ability to create excellent rapport with the customers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Ability to use and navigate through computer systems and CRM proficiently
- A passion for customer experience
- A strong sales focus
- Inbound and/or Outbound sales experience
- Merchant sales experience
XLN is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK having already supplied Phone Lines, Broadband, Mobile, Card processing services and energy to over 250,000 small businesses in the UK. However, we’re not the heroes here. That accolade belongs to our customers, the small but oh so powerful businesses of Great Britain; The backbone of the economy; the engine of growth; the powerhouse of employment.