Accounts Payable, retailer, London Bridge, paying up to £25,000
A rapidly growing multi-channel retailer is looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team based in London Bridge. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager you will ensure that the Accounts Payable department operates effectively through building strong relationships with stakeholders, controlling the invoice log and ensuring all invoices are received and authorised in a timely manner.
Key duties will include:
- Logging invoices onto the system and performing weekly reviews of the invoice log
- Resolving any invoice queries from suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
- Responsible for the posting of fixed asset additions
- Assisting with the processing of invoices for overseas entities
- Processing of credit card statements and processing staff expense claim forms
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is closed in accordance with month end reporting
- Assisting with month and year end procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have some prior experience of purchase ledger or transactional finance
- Be an exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
- Have impeccable organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and have a strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast-paced and growing retailer. We are looking for somebody who is ambitious and driven to constantly learn and improve their skills. Working within a very successful and professional finance team, you will be given the opportunity to develop and consolidate your skill set.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.