Experienced Car Sales Executive Role & Requirements;
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Car Sales Executive to complement the existing sales team as soon as possible.
Within your successful car sales history you will be able to demonstrate:
· At least 12 months motor retail / car sales experience dealing with customers face to face enthusiasm and commitment to achieve the very best results
· A high standard of personal presentation
· A passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to work as part of a team
· A current UK driving licence
· The role will include the sale of new and used cars as well as finance and insurance related products.
The Successful Car Sales Executive will need:
· Experience as a Car Sales Executive for another dealership group or have a background as new Car Sales Executive.
· Our client is looking for proof of commitment as they are looking for someone long term.
· You will be familiar with or comfortable using current technology to communicate with your customers and record data.
This independent dealership group has become one of the most successful and fastest growing automotive retailers across the South of England. They represent award winning cars and commercials for some of the world’s biggest manufacturers.
If you looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a quality dealership group please contact Irving Mitchell Appointments. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted shortly after submitting their CV.
Irving Mitchell are automotive recruitment specialists. We handle many different roles and advertise, head hunt and represent professionals wishing to take their next career step within the automotive industry. Please contact us for further details on how we can help.
All applications are treated with discretion and adhere fully to the Data Protection Act 1998. Irving Mitchell is regarded as an employment agency within to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Follow us on Facebook @Irvingmitchellautomotiverecruitment
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Local Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Transaction Manager, Business Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, MOT Tester, Commercial Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, , Workshop Controller,
All available across the South West of the UK, including: Wiltshire, Avon, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Tetbury, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath, Westbury, Salisbury, Newbury, Taunton, Weston Super Mare, Bridgwater, Exeter, Trowbridge, Exmouth, Warminster, Blandford Forum, Torquay, Tiverton, Plymouth, Barnstaple, Falmouth, Turo, Redruth, Andover