Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / B2B Sales / Crafts
Business Development Executive with some B2B sales experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing start-up based in London changing the way crafting is done. They supply all-in-one knitting kits, online tutorials and hold knitting workshops in London. Their products are stocked in high-end department stores including John Lewis and Liberty, and they've collaborated with top brands including AirBnB, Soda Pictures, My Little Box and Sophie La Giraffe. Their company is growing and they need someone who can contribute to a fun, exciting, and ambitious start-up!
- Bringing new partners on board, you'll be in charge of generating new B2B and B2C leads as well as maintaining existing customer relationships
- Driving business growth by seeking new collaboration opportunities that fits with their values and ethos
- Helping assist with the sales cycle, from negotiations to invoicing, updating CRM systems and responding to customer queries
- There may be occasional travelling required for trade shows and related events
- 6-12 months + experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of securing deals (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face, on the phone and in writing
- Naturally charming, charismatic and able to establish rapport with your customers
- Some knowledge of using CRM systems
- Organised and able to prioritise a wide range of tasks
- Ability to interpret data and have good numerical skills
- Forward-thinking, positive and proactive
- Good understanding of retail
- Someone who loves getting stuck in with new challenges and have a desire to make a difference in a start-up environment
- Knowledge in crafts (desirable)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + commission of up to £15,000
Our client has ambitious growth plans for the next 3 years so this opportunity offers exciting challenges and career opportunities to anyone passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.