Marketing Director - London
Marketing Director and Senior Marketing positions in London. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join a highly specialised Medical Group who own and run a private medical clinic and associated Pharmacy who are looking to expand their commercial team through the recruitment of a Marketing Director.
As Marketing Director your primary function will be to help create and implement plans at a strategic level. In brief they are looking for someone who can lead, develop and manage all brand, marketing and communications to:
- Develop the brand strategy and values, & build brand awareness
- Select & manage all online and offline presences and communications
- Identify and manage new and existing segments
- Develop and deliver new partnerships, licences and other 3rd party revenue streams
- Grow the business through new customers, patients and territories
- Develop, implement, market and improve patient and customer propositions, including pricing
- Develop & improve the licencing framework and "tool kit" (/ "content")
- Deliver external training
You will have a proven track record of Marketing ideally within a healthcare or clinical environment but this is not important as you must be able to demonstrate previous experience working at a strategic level with a growing and dynamic business. You will be able to engage with marketing tasks and oversee the duties of a Marketing Assistant to support in developing the overall objectives.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary up to 70k plus a range of benefits alongside the opportunity of working in a multi-faceted role. Apply by sending your CV or calling