As well as offering as salary ranging from £40,000 to £65,000, they offer an outstanding benefits package including 25 days holiday, 5% pension and flexitime.
This client is looking for a DevOp' engineer who is looking to enter into a journey that will not only see them enriched technically, but also give them the chance of career enhancement. While this role will be based in London, it will give you the opportunity to work from other sites on occasion including San Fran, New York and Canada.
The following skills are required;
- Designing secure and scalable infrastructure using cloud IaaS platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting developers towards building scalable web applications on PaaS (Google App Engine, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Building and configuring consistent deployment environments using automation (Google Compute Engine, AWS SDK, CloudFormation, Boto, Ansible, Elastic Beanstalk
- Building and maintaining Django application stacks (Python, uWSGI, nginx, Celery, Supervisor
- Managing databases and cache engines (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, memcached, ElasticSearch, Google Datastore
- Administration of Linux-based systems (Ubuntu, Bash scripting
- Creating continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Jenkins)
- Administration of cloud based networking (VPN, VPC, Firewall and IP restriction)
- Exposure to web application security concepts (OWASP, Vulnerability / Penetration Testing, Information Security e.g. PII).
- Familiarity with Information Security Management Systems based on ISO27001
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please do get in touch as our client is looking to interview as early as next week.
Premier are acting as an employment agency