Demand Planner / Demand Analyst
My client, a growing and dynamic FMCG company based in London, are seeking a Demand Planner to join their supply chain team.
This role would be suitable for someone charismatic, holding advanced Excel skills and experience producing yearly forecasts.
You will be part of a team of seven reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, as the sole Demand Planner for this company you are going to be liaising with internal stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and NPD, meaning you will be a natural at building strong relationships and not afraid to push for what you need.
Location - London NW3
Salary - up to £40,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Key responsibilities of the Demand Planner within the supply chain function -
-Manage the demand forecast for the entire Lily's Kitchen portfolio down to customer and SKU level. Create the key internal performance indicators of forecast accuracy and bias
- Be a whizz at reviewing historical sales trends, evaluating demand drivers, preparing forecast data and evaluating forecast results versus business targets
- Be a key influencer in the Lily's Kitchen monthly IBP process in order to gain consensus between NPD, Sales and Marketing on new launches, listings and marketing plans which affect our sales and provide both Supply Chain and Finance context in terms of the reality of the current forecast and gap filling plans (risks and ops)
- Support the Sales team with scheduled monthly forecast review meetings and constructively challenge them to continuously drive forecast accuracy and consensus throughout the business.
- Support the wider Supply Chain team, providing them with a monthly accurate demand forecasts which feeds into production plans
- Review current processes and implement new and improved ways of working to drive Lily's Kitchen's demand planning towards best practice
- Help ensure product flow to market through working collaboratively with our logistics team to maintain service levels with key customers and monitor orders versus the sales forecast to review whether unconsumed demand is required, and updating the forecast appropriately
- Act as a key supply chain contact for our multiples customers to ensure alignment on forecast plans.
Key skills/experience required for the position of Demand Planner within the supply chain function -
- A bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong and varied background in Demand planning in a UK FMCG preferably in food & drink supply with a mixture of SME's and larger organisations experience
- Solution focused and look to streamline the demand forecast process and improve forecast accuracy.
- The ability to produce 12 month forecasts
- Microsoft Excel to an advanced level and be comfortable working with large amounts of data, pivot tables, building macros and forms
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you hold the necessary experience for the position of Demand Planner within the supply chain function, please apply below.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.