IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst
The IT Security Analyst will have a key role at the firm participating in IT security systems improvement decisions, monitoring and reporting; and will work for several different IT teams that consist of 8 talented IT Professionals who are skilled in security and are keen to implement more.IT Security Analyst will work together with the IT Manager and also report to the Managing Partner.
Our client is an exciting, legal practice based in central London. With partners joining from across some of the best law firms the company focuses on the highest quality, most complex commercial and international arbitration cases for major corporate and financial institutions.
Qualities and experience
The candidate will:
- Be resilient, focused and able to meet tight deadlines
- Need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Follow all the recent technology advancements in the IT Security
The IT Security Analyst will require outstanding experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance
- Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection
- Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts
- Wireless Security
- Mobile Security
- Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning
- Threat Intelligence
- CIS - Top 20 Critical Security Controls
- …and Ethical Hacking concepts such as: System Hacking, Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Scanning Networks, Honeypots, Malware Threats, Enumeration, Cryptography, Buffer Overflow, Denial of Service, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing.
Experience with VMware, AWS, Azure, Nessus, Splunk, Citrix, MS Exchange,Windows, Linux, Mac and Cisco in general strongly preferred.
- Information Technology certifications on Security from EC-Council such as: CEH, ECSA, CNDA, etc.
- A good degree, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.