Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager - London
£26,000 - £30,000 Salary + £1500 petrol and hospitality expenses per month + £42,000 OTE (uncapped)
Laptop, 23 days holiday rising to 26, life insurance, 5% pension, mobile, £1500 on company credit card to cover expenses per month
J2 Recruitment are proud to be partnering up with an award winning, market leader in the Umbrella & Contractor Accountancy field. Our client can boast 25 years' experience providing payroll services for contractors in the UK building up a fantastic reputation in the process! The company also provide an unrivalled rewards package for a Client Account Manager offering between £26,000 - £30,000 Salary + £1500 petrol and hospitality expenses per month. Additionally your overall OTE will increase year on year and progression opportunities are huge within this organisation as promoting from within is engrained in their DNA. Although in the position you will be field based you will have a base in Manchester Offices, also you can look forward to a laptop, mobile, pension (company put in 5%).
The role - Client Account Manager
- Targeting the recruitment industry
- Hunting for new business in addition to account managing current customers
- Proactively nurturing relationships with recruitment agencies
- Providing a first class level of account management in line with the brand
- Booking and attending meetings to secure new business.
In addition to attending meetings to hunt for new business there is a massive social side to this role with you taking contacts out for dinner, drinks or on hospitality events (football/racing etc) and this role would suit someone who loves socialising and building relationships with people. As a Client Account Manager you will be meeting with Recruitment Consultants, Recruitment Managers, all the way up to presenting at Director Level aiming to agree deals for referrals of contractors/temp workers they deal with to offer them a much more tax efficient way of being paid through the industry leading payroll services this company offer.
To be successful - Client Account Manager
- Minimum 6 months account management, sales or recruitment experience
- Proven track record winning new business and maximising on sales potential
- Fantastic communicators who are great in social settings and someone who will enjoy entertaining clients
- A good level of education
- If you have experience in the Umbrella, Payroll & contractor accounting industries that would be great although my client is happy to consider excellent sales people from any sector.
With an excellent basic salary, incredible commission and an excellent expenses package underpinning one of the most fun and rewarding sales roles around why would you not want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration!
This role would suit candidates in currently in a position as a Business Development Manager, BDM, CRM, Client Relationship Manager, Field Manager, Business Development, Client Account Manager or Sales focussed Account Manager.