Apprenticeship Training/ WBL sector
Main purpose of job:
To provide data analysis and support for the company to ensure contractual compliance targets are maintained
- Must have experience working within Work Based Learning sector
- Possess experience with contractual compliance
- Knowledge of Maytas Learning Management Software is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the viewpoints of others. Work cooperatively with a wide range of people to achieve common goals.
- Computer literate, to include proven extensive experience and/or aptitude with regard to Word, Access and Excel. Ability to master new computer tools, resources and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and tolerate interruptions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and agility. React to new situations appropriately and adapt readily to changing working demands.
Main tasks of job:
- Prepare and analyse a variety of learner success rate measures, including but not limited to:
- Achievement data
- Destination / progression data
- Review data
- Retention data
- Prepare and analyse learner success rate measures of different learner cohorts such as age, ethnicity, support needs, etc.
- Analyse performance using a variety of Maytas data sources, Contract partner data, national statistical information available through gov.uk, national benchmarking data
- Working with Maytas to develop and maintain a self-service data library / dashboard
- Work with management team to create a prioritised list of needs for each business sector segment
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Analyse the data provided in the reports and support the Operations Team with process improvements as a result of any trends and patterns
- Be able to quickly and effectively analyse the data and be able to identify any areas of concern or in need of attention
- Creating and managing daily, weekly and monthly learner for the Operations team
- Responsible for managing various Funding Contracts with regards to data relating to Apprenticeships
- Updating and maintaining bespoke Maytas database with necessary learner data updates
- Monitoring and recording of work place heatlh & safety requirements for funding contractors
- Providing daily data updates to the Operations Managers and Office Manager
- To maintain confidentiality in all matters regarding any information or data concerning staff of clients.
- To be responsible for the preparation for audits in respect of funding data and adherence to contractual reporting requirements. This also includes addressing any issues that are identified as a result of audits.
- To assist with monthly quality calling to learners and employers. Input findings onto database for monitoring and evaluating.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.