Digital Agency Sales Manager - Video
- Exciting agency facing sales/account management role
- Pioneering, global company specialising in video content distribution
- Competitive basic - up to £40,000 + uncapped commission
Our client, a unique and highly successful video content distribution business is seeking a motivated, entrepreneurial business development manager to help manage their existing business as well as growing their client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving direct revenue by leveraging their bespoke content distribution product for brands and media agencies in the UK.
You will manage existing agency accounts as well as source new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into clients.
- In your first month, you will be finding your bearings, getting to know the team while developing a key understanding of the product and starting to build key relationships.
- Within three months, you’ll have a handful of presentations behind you and will know how to negotiate deals and who to lean on internally.
- You’ll be building on new business opportunities via client generation and pipeline.
- After six months, you will have autonomous ownership of new clients and be working closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales planning, PR and account management.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be a a critical part of the sales team, having leveraged a strong base of agency contacts to help the team grow their business and be an external advocate of content distribution across the web.
Other duties will include:
- Maintaining and developing the prospect pipeline on a daily basis
- Educating the new prospects about our software solution and the market
- Responding to and following up on sales enquiries
- Providing introductions and proposals to prospects
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape having sold similar digital marketing solutions to media agencies
- Sociable and amicable - a people person through and through
- Commercial acumen and negotiation - understanding what to prioritise for the business
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Organised, curious and consistent - remembering key prospect details and dates, knowing where to seek out opportunities and delivering against promises
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- A clear and engaging communication style
A competitive salary up to £40,000 (based on ex) plus uncapped commission is on offer.
Benefits include 25 days annual holiday allowance, company pension (3% employer, 3% employee), summer hours, and an excellent training package.
Interested?Please apply immediately to Shape Media.