Management Accountant - Immediately Available
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Management Accountant position within a fast growing professional services firm.
The role is suited to someone with an analytical mind-set, able to communicate well and influence stakeholders and the position will have a commercial and business partnering focus to it.
Overview of Role
To be a hands-on Management Accountant, you must be prepared to complete all the tasks involved with working in a fast growing medium sized business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and Board pack.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of the Fixed Asset register
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll information
- Fully support the Sales Managers with information requests while also providing pro-active advice on driving growth and profitability.
- Liaise with the external accountants and the UK auditors
- Manage purchase ledgers, sales ledgers and nominal ledgers for all companies
- Weekly credit card postings and reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Petty cash postings and reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply