Bookkeeper for accountancy practice
- Are you a confident bookkeeper with accountancy based experience?
- Do you have a flair for dealing with a range of client needs?
Leaman Consulting is working with a medium-sized City-based accountancy practice who seek to an experienced Bookkeeper on a permanent basis. This role has come about due to further expansion within this well-established practice. The practice offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual.
You will be an experienced bookkeeper with at least 5 years of practice-based experience.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Preparing Statutory Accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Posting Bank entries and reconciling balances
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns
- Preparing VAT reports and returns, including some CIS returns
You will gain exposure to a range of clients with varying accounting needs. You will need a good eye for detail in order to navigate unfamiliar or challenging client accounts.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply to the link below.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses expected only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Leaman Consulting is an Equals Opportunity Employer.