Assistant Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
We are looking an Assistant Management Accountant for our client, a large global company based in Hammersmith.
Ideally you will be/ have:
· 1-3 years of experience
· Advanced Excel skills
· Accurate with attention to detail
· Experienced with Management reports
· An overall Business understanding - Commercial awareness
· Part qualified or 2 to 3 exams away from being qualified
Main Purpose of Job
The role of the Assistant Management Accountant is to support the Corporate Planning Manager across a variety of projects as well as maintaining the day-to-day tasks of the management accounting function and providing support to other functions as required.
- To collate and process data accurately on the forecast tools, for budgeting, forecasting and reporting purposes.
- To produce regular reconciliations of actuals and forecast data.
- To help with the production of required reports for board meetings in a timely manner.
- To upload actual data onto the forecasts system.
- To produce regular tracking reports relating to spend and gross sales.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly analysis reports for Japan.
- To maintain the master data and process regular data uploading across the forecast system, stock in channel tracking system and expense system.
- To collate and process data for the financial planning process, including the evaluation of budget submissions, mid-term reviews, and future product line-ups.
- To perform additional duties where required, including project work to streamline and strengthen current processes.
Integrity & Ethics
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive information;
- Ability to work across job levels and cultures.
- Willing to support internal customers and make sure information is correctly and accurately delivered.
- Experience in preparing reports, running finance transactions and preparing reconciliations; (ideally in Finance Department)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Experience with SAP and Oracle Essbase would be beneficial