Senior Marketing Coordinator
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator to join our Lottery and Raffles team. The post-holder will be responsible for the delivery of the Age UK Raffle and Lottery customer marketing programme to generate forecast sales.
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns on schedule and to agreed budget
- Progress marketing activities (including direct mailings, Retail and Brand Partner activities) from initial briefing stage - through the appropriate stages of data selection, campaign briefing, artwork, approvals, proofing and production
- Provide timely consolidation and analysis of latest campaign results accompanied by a succinct commentary where appropriate
- Ensure the appropriate sign off procedure is adhered to and that we adhere to the CAP Code, Gambling Commission requirements, Consumer Protection and Data Protection Acts as well as charity regulations and standards
- Maintain records of sign-offs and approved artwork in accordance with agreed marketing processes.
- Work with the Senior Marketing manager to develop web and e-mail marketing activity
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in the production and maintenance of Raffle budgets, re-forecasts and Gift Aid submissions
- Direct Response marketing professional - preferably with experience of complex direct mail campaigns
- Experience of financial services or commercial marketing
- Experience of developing customer communications
- Campaign and Project management experience
- Experience of Database Marketing
- Digital Marketing experience - particularly of e-mail campaigns