Sales Manager (Digital Web / SEO / PPC )
You are looking for a challenge - you love websites and the web design process, you understand theming, good design, planning, scoping and framing a wide variety of web projects for clients from all types of industry sectors. Typically, we’re delivering projects with budgets from £10k to £150k. Clients range from small, mid and large businesses, charities, education, government, and blue chip companies.
To fit the role, you will have had at least 3-4 year’s experience in an web design / web development agency environment, specifically as a web sales executive, digital strategist, business analyst, account or web project manager. You need an excellent understanding of website production, from a content, technology and marketing perspective. A good understanding of SEO and the benefits to clients businesses is invaluable. You must also understand sales and closing techniques, however, we can always provide refresher sales training for the right candidate.
Why KD Web?
How many other companies can hand you leads on a gold plate for you to close. Leads and opportunities are provided by us through our number 1 positions in Google UK for phrases such as "web designers", "SEO Companies" and other high profile key phrases, as well as referrals. You’ll be working within a team of other experienced web and SEO consultants, sometimes collaboratively, but mostly independently.
We’re looking for these qualities:
- Well-organised - your day isn’t scheduled by your manager - you should be comfortable managing your own workload, prioritising urgent tasks, meeting deadlines for responses.
- Digitally smart - the success of the job comes down to knowing how to present web solutions to clients in a positive and convincing manner.
- Great communication - there’s a lot of talking, writing and some presenting. You should feel confident doing these things, and look and sound presentable.
- Patience and care - decision making by clients can take weeks and it can take months. Considerate management of the sales cycle wins business every time.
- Taking client requirements and reimagining the opportunity. Providing professional advice of a standard that wins attention.
- Using our team to turn risk and unknowns into quantifiable projects. Writing proposals that are short and compelling. Proposals that stand scrutiny, from both technical and budget perspectives.
- Attending meetings and pitches, some formal and some informal. Explaining our processes and USPs to different levels of stakeholders.
- Negotiating different approaches to the project and budget. Getting clients to understand the need for our approach to contracts and payments plans.
- Providing consultant-level support to the team and client as the project moves through the studio, and beyond, with life-time strategic support.