Audit Senior - Top 20 - Central London
A truly outstanding opportunity to join a Top 20 firm, who are looking for a skilled and experienced Audit Senior to join the team in their London Office.
The role will entail running audits for a variety of clients across all sectors and sizes, with the successful candidate being client facing and aware of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are to;
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager and carrying out audits using a bespoke, risk based approach
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
- Audits will be across a variety of different sectors, giving you a wide range of exposure to different clients
Worked Based Competencies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.