The successful Marketing Director for this Agency in London will be expected to lead all aspects of company Marketing & Branding initiatives, and provide support during the pitch & proposal stages.
Global & innovative Marketing & Creative production Agency based in Central London.
The Marketing Director in London for this leading Marketing & Creative Agency will be expected to lead all aspects of company Marketing & Branding initiatives, and provide support during the pitch & proposal stages:
Marketing & Campaigns:
- Socialisation & validation
- Project management
- Execution & delivery
- Metrics / reporting
- Setting post campaign actions & follow-ups
- Living & breathing the brand
- Setting/Articulating the vision, tone and values
- Lead the creation, development and execution of the brand identity
- Establish the brand's position in the marketplace
- Ensuring the company brand identity is maintained & consistently across all channels of communication (Internal and External)
- Managing a team of two FTEs
- Setting KPIs
- Managing Personal Development Plans
- Setting deadlines & assigning targets
- Coordination of training & up-skilling
Budgeting & Budget management:
- Developing & presenting marketing business case for budget
- Ownership of the budget, working with CFO & CEO reporting & accountability
- Understanding & leveraging existing resources & teams to ensure cost effectiveness, aligning with other department heads.
Proposals & RFIs/RFPs:
- Supporting team members in the crafting & project management of proposals & RFI/RFP responses
- Requesting & receiving content from appropriate team members (for pricing, deliverables, etc…) and applying company brand/voice/market position to ensure consistent delivery according to the brand message
The successful Marketing Director will:
- Have a proven track record at Head of Marketing level in-house or equivalent in Agency (both would be ideal).
- Be degree level educated.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have previous line management experience.
- Have experience setting and managing budgets.
Competitive salary and good benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.