Car Sales Executive - Various Locations
Toyota are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Car Sales Executive to join our London dealerships, we have vacancies in Bromley, Croydon, Sidcup, Edgware and Enfield.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for helping customers, a Sales Executive will look after the customer sales process from beginning to end. Friendly and professional, you’ll work in your team to ensure that every customer’s experience of the dealership is exceptional and that you deliver on your sales targets on time.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in sales and have delivered great customer service.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product.
- Maintain contact to ensure that the customer is kept informed throughout the sales and pre-delivery process.
- Liaise with the customer to arrange a handover and to complete all paperwork for a timely registration of the vehicle.
- Personally handover the vehicle and introduce the customer to the service team to secure future business.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Work with the Service department to ensure any work on the vehicle is completed in time for the handover.
- Introduce the customer to the Service department to secure future relationships.
- Work with Sales Administration to update customer details, register vehicles and ensure delivery dates are confirmed.
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other colleagues are maximised ie. Business Manager and Business Centre sales.
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Attend daily sales team meetings.
Comply with Jemca’s process and standards
- Ensure that the Sales Process is followed in full.
- Agree all purchase prices with the Sales Manager.
- Attend all training and meet all compliance obligations under the FCA, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you.
- Ensure that all customer data captured is entered onto Sales Workbench accurately and without duplicates.
- Complete all administration required, accurately and on time.
- Ensure vehicles are suitable for their use as customer demonstration cars at all times.
Deliver your goals
- Maintain existing relationships for repeat business and prospect daily to win new business.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to meet personal sales and profit targets including conversions, test drives, warranty and add on sales.
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
- Relevant experience within the automotive sector - Ideal.
- Proven track record in Sales.
- A clean, current driving licence.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work efficiently under pressure
About our business...
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.