An exciting role for a Part Qualified Project Accountant to work with in a fast paced and dynamic organisation. This opportunity offers exposure to liaising with key Stakeholders across the business providing Financial Support to Development Projects.
The Project Accountant Role will work in a well established and fast paced FMCG Organisation based in Central London. This opportunity comes at an exciting time as the organisation is rapidly expanding as it continues to secure a bigger share of the Market
The Project Accountant will be responsible for the following duties
- Liaising with Project Managers and Budget Holders to provide financial advice for development projects and aid key financial decisions.
- Provide Budget and Forecast information to Senior Managers and calculate Variance Analysis.
- Be responsible for the Financial Management of a number of Development Projects throughout the entire life-cycle of the projects.
- Liaise with members of the Sales and Marketing Teams in order to discuss sales and profits for each project.
- Produce Management Accounts and perform Month End Duties for each project.
The successful Project Accountant will be ambitious and keen to learn with excellent communication skills. Part Qualification in ACCA or CIMA and exposure to Management Accounts and Budgets is essential.
A salary of between £34,000 and £37,000 plus a range of benefits including full study support after the probationary period.