DATA ANALYST (SQL)
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst (SQL) for an international Private Healthcare company in London.
The Data Analyst will be a leader within team - providing operational support of the existing database environment, development support for the creation of new applications and for the implementation and customization of 3rd-party packages, and guidance and expertise for the continuous improvement of uninterrupted operations.
The Analyst will work with other technicians, business analysts, and business owners to understand requirements.
The Analyst is expected to possess and utilize experience in the design, development, maintenance, and administration of databases.
The role reports into the CFO of this area.
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
1.Physical database design, construction, & implementation using current database technology
2.Design & development with programmers and business analysts
3.Problem analysis, diagnosis, and implementation of resolutions
5.On-call support for production systems, job streams, and processes
6.Database backup & recovery
8.Capacity planning and upgrade implementation
9.Software upgrade planning
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Database partitioning, database compression, data encryption, replication, disaster recovery.
• Configuration and administration of database security.
• Guiding all facets of database administration through the complete application development project life cycle (requirements definition, design, implementation, and operational support).
• Lean/agile development
• Strong experience in a similar role (preferably in healthcare but not essential)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.