Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive - London
Our client is a leading healthcare company.
As Marketing Executive you will be a key member of the Central Marketing Team. The teams’ main purpose is to generate care enquiries for our homes / hospitals. Your role within the team is to promote our client to external audiences through our presence at events, and through the creation and implementation of market leading campaigns and initiatives.
· Implement targeted door drop campaigns for multiple locations to specific postcodes around our homes. Manage the full implementation of the campaign which includes media booking, production of home-specific artwork and print production.
· Coordinate our participation at external events and conferences to promote our services to consumers and healthcare professionals / commissioners, working closely with the Sales teams.
· Assisting with the creation and implementation of national campaigns, promotions and initiatives as and when required.
Key skills required
· You’ll have proven marketing experience, ideally within a business to consumer (B2C) or retail background.
· If you have a strong background in either event marketing, direct mail or copywriting that would be beneficial.
· A relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Salary and Benefits
£24k - £28k plus 25 days A/L, great company benefits and a fantastic London location!
For the latest news, insights and opportunities please check out our website www.SMCRecruitment.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest.