Global Social Media Manager - London
Do you have experience working for a retail brand ideally luxury, fashion or beauty?
Do you have experience working for a retail organisation?
Do you understand international social media strategies?
Do you know how to connect with/reach influencers?
If YES, then please read on as we have the perfect opportunity for you...
My client is looking for a Global Social Media Manager to join their lively and fun team of content specialists at their London HQ.
As Global Social Media Manager, you must have 3+ years experience managing social strategy for international brands and know how to build brilliant stories that keep our audiences engaged. You must care deeply about the customer and your intuitive grasp of brand, creative & culture helps us to keep them happy.
As Global Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop & execute a brilliant social media strategy that works both locally and globally, with super-engaging, platform specific content
- Lead social strategy for brand campaigns, ensuring cross channel consistency
- Work closely with the Head of Content & Creative Director on social creative & messaging - test, optimise, check it’s on brand
- Collaborate with the Senior Outreach Manager on incredible influencer campaigns and exciting events our audiences will love
- Coach the Country Managers on social publishing, monitoring and reporting for their local markets, oversee their social content calendars and budgets
- Own the social customer care strategy and ensure an exceptional level of service is provided to all customers in all territories
- Manage monthly social performance reports across all territories & provide recommendations
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and changes in social media, as well as new practices for optimizing the effectiveness of the platforms.
- Become an advocate in social media spaces, answering questions, engaging in dialogues, seeding content where appropriate
As Global Social Media Manager, your experience will include:
To be considered for this role you’ll need to have spent 3+ years managing international social strategy for large retail brands, either agency side or in house.
You’ll be great at:
- Delivering cross-channel social strategies focussed on acquisition & retention
- Managing a variety of social channels for leading international brands
- Overseeing social care strategy & providing coaching for care staff
- Finding, targeting and mobilizing social influencers on behalf of brands
- Managing the social budget and paid social advertising strategy for an international brand
- Coaching customer care team members on how to provide an exceptional customer experience across social channels
- Reporting on social performance to stakeholders and defining RoI