IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
Our client is a large and growing multi-national next generation technology company based in the North East. They work with some the world’s most prestige brands on a range of exciting projects using leading technologies and are looking for an IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to join their team starting immediately to work on site with their client based in West London.
As a key member of the project management & business analysis team, you will work closely with clients to scope & control key projects; therefore your ability to communicate effectively is vital.
The role is initially to work in a PM/BA hybrid role, taking responsibility for key workstreams within a large Cyber Security related programme of work. You will be required to create and maintain project plans, but also undertake pieces of analysis work. Experience of working on Cyber Security related projects is beneficial, but it is more important that you have working experience in both PM and BA roles previously. Experience of creating and presenting business cases is important.
- Ownership of a range of IT projects, delivered in accordance with Prince2 best practise
- Navigating business specific processes during all stages of the project lifecyle
- Analysis of business and IT requirements, including mapping of new processes which may arise as a result of new product implementation
- Project planning and creation of plans
- Risk and Issue management, including maintenance of RAID logs
- Change management
- Financial management of project
- Management of other suppliers, including writing and enforcing contractual agreements
- Creation and presentation of business cases
- Management of a range of stakeholders, sometimes with conflicting interests
- Project status reporting to a variety of audiences
Skills and experience:
- PRINCE2 Foundation certified
- Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Must have an analytical mind and approach
- Experience of building business cases and presenting pro's and con's to senior stakeholders
- Ability to cut through bureaucracies in a calm, personable but direct way to keep projects moving forward
- Must have a reasonable technical understanding in a variety of technologies. Primarily web, mobile and Java
- Experience of Cyber Security related projects is a big advantage